My Xbox Elite randomly disconnect from xbox live

I have a xbox elite and wireless adapter,  it keeps disconnecting from xbox live randomly
i juz buy a new router too ... anyone can help me ??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

A few things could be going on with this,

First off primarily I would check to see if in your router settings you have your channels set to "Auto", depending on your router and how much experience you have you can access it by going to 192.168.1.1 and finding a section relating to your channel.

If there is not an "Auto" option it would be best to call your ISP and seeing what channel works best when it comes to wireless routers.

Another thing is, the idea of possibly just a bad wireless adapter. My question is, how long have you had it? and is this happening on other devices.

The last plan of action is investigating the type of wireless router you had gotten, and how many devices are attached.

Some routers are made for a limited ammount of devices being connected at one time. I use to have a standard netgear router until I had found that it could only support up to 5 devices, if you had gotten any more than that, it would kick a person off just to allow internet to be passed through.

I hope this helps you, and happy gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.