My xbox connect to the internet but not xbox live??

Ive rebooted and disconnected and connected the router and modem, and let  them sit disconnected for 30secs ea. like the xbobx live help thing that came up said to.  I know i have my gold membership and it hasnt expired, and xbl isnt down or anything ! its so frustrating, and all my other friends are online too right now so its for SURE not xbl. How to fix this problem??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 229 Applies to:

[quote user="DarkShadow4159"]

Ive rebooted and disconnected and connected the router and modem, and let  them sit disconnected for 30secs ea. like the xbobx live help thing that came up said to.  I know i have my gold membership and it hasnt expired, and xbl isnt down or anything ! its so frustrating, and all my other friends are online too right now so its for SURE not xbl. How to fix this problem??

[/quote]Refer to the support page regarding this issue: http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live/connecting/error-your-console-connected-internet-cant-contact-xbox-live-979102

As the support page suggests, if the power cycling doesn't solve your issue, see if you get the same problems by connecting directly to your modem. If that seems to work, your router may be the issue, and you'll want to open the ports shown under solution 5 in the support link. The link has a full tutorial as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Did you get your xbox live sorted? What was the problem? I am having the same prob-see my thread-

forums.xbox.com/.../317041.aspx

Can you advise? Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.