My Xbox can connect to Xbox Live perfectly fine, but I cannot sign into my Gold Account

So I booted up my Xbox (about an hour after previously playing it), and found the dashboard saying to connect to the internet, so i tried this and it came up with the troubleshoot option, which i pressed. It went through the whole connection test and was connected to Xbox live and would show the regular online dashboard, Until i attempted to sign in again. After attempting to sign in, it would just say  there is an error connecting to the internet.

I have just now tried redownloading my profile, which instead of the desired result, deleted my profile that was already on my xbox, and comes up with the error message "Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles can;t be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80004005"

Any help would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is utter bull ***  Xbox! Only night i can be online for Double XP this is so unfair  - to top it off my partners xbox is signed in and online fine - on the SAME INTERNET!!! To think that we are all stupid enough to pay for such an unreliable service giving xbox live an annual revenue of over £4 Billion! an you cant even get it to run smoothly with all that! Changing to sony playstation  at least you dont have to pay for THIER crappy servers

Sorry this didn't help.

still not working and the link it says it fikst

Sorry this didn't help.