my xbox account

hey my xbox account was banned because someone hacked it and changed my xbox info then changed my avatars hair and skin color the account was xlgsxcluchx48 please help banned till 12/31/9999

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Unfortunately there is no way to unban an account once it is banned. You will have to report it or call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them what happened. Im not sure they can do much about it but I would advise to make a new account and never let anybody have your login / password. Also there are sites promising free Microsoft Points which then steal your information. Sorry to hear that you have been hacked but there isn't much Microsoft can do about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Do. I see that your older Microsoft Account has been banned. Unfortunately, the ban will never be lifted on that account, regardless of who did it and what they did.  When you make an account, the Terms and Conditions states that you are responsible for anything and everything that is done by your profile, whether it is a hacker or a friend that causes your profile to be banned.

I would suggest posting here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx  This will not reverse the ban, but this will allow someone from the XBLPET team to reply back to your post and let you know what exactly occurred where they saw a reason for your account to be banned.

I would highly suggest never giving out your information to anyone, whether it is a friend or not because it is terrible when someone else causes your account to be banned. Don't ever trust any of those free sites or tricks because as Postive said, they are just looking for information.  Besides that, anything good in life is not free.  There is always a price to pay, whether it is money or time for a reward.  I hope you have better luck in the future and just make the account as secure as possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.