My Xbox 360 just started freezing after the MS update

Like the title says, quick summary is my Xbox is 2 months old slim 4 gig, i have very good air flow of where the xbox is sitting (laying flat). My system is 99% of the time slightly warm, not hot at all and the disk are usually warm or cold. up until the update MS patched this week i had 4 games freeze on me (dantes inferno, wwe allstars, viking, and kingdom of amalur) Games have not 1 mark on the disk, i always take care of my system, shut them off properly not in the middle of a game. I already cleared the system cache and now im guessing this was from the update this week. I don't think this was a bad xbox because it runs great up until the update. Is anyone else having problems since this update or can it really be just my xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey if any of you have Messenger sign-in enabled, can you try disabling it then playing?

JeffDC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

same keeps happening to me after the update now im trying to play mw3 and it just screen freezes 5 times so far today

Sorry this didn't help.

As your using a 4 GB console I am going to assume you have not installed the games onto your console, which may resolve the problems. Another method would be to attempt to roll back your dashboard to a previous version, and re-install the update.

Sorry this didn't help.