My Xbox 360 achievements I earned for a game didn't add to my gamerscore total for that game

Last week I decided to knock out the rest of the achievements for Doodle Jump for Kinect. I complete the game and get all 12 achievements. I looked at my card and it said I had 400G and 12 of 12 achievements. So I had completed the game. 

Then 2 hours later I play a different game and unlock an achievement. While I was looking at the achievement I just unlocked I noticed Doodle Jump for Kinect said 300G and 10 of 12 achievements. When I click on the game it says 12 of 12 unlocked. So the last 2 achievements I unlocked in the game didn't update to my total or something. They both unlocked at the same time which I don't think matters. I unlocked other achievements in the game the same day and they updated fine. I don't know why its doing this. 

I recovered my gamertag and cleared my cache. But after doing that my card still says 300G and 10 of 12 achievements. 

I don't know what to do. My friends said it happens sometimes and usually fixes itself after a few days but its almost been a week. Am I suppose to delete my save for the game and redo the requirements for the achievement?

Someone please help! I'm worried I may never get the achievements to update. I'm a completionist and this really sucks! I already contacted microsoft and did all the troubleshooting steps and still nothing is fixed. What do I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What do you see in your activity on the website?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Xbox.com says the same thing. 10 of 12 achievements and 300G when I should have 400G.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm still having problems so if anyone has any answers on how to fix my gamercard and my gamerscore then please let me know!

Sorry this didn't help.