My X1 has been dispatched!

Got the e-mail from Game today.  Hope the courier screws up and delivers it early!  Getting proper hyped now!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not yet. I got the pre order is being processed emails a couple of days ago. It wont arrive until next Friday anyway. It just makes it that much more exciting knowing that things are starting to move along now.

I feel more excited now my moneys gone and the email confirmed the order is processed and allegedly dispatched already ;)

Yeah mine from GAME says dispatched and money taken on Tuesday.

I asked today who will be delivering it is DPD so anyone that has used them before I think they are generally good. If it was Yodel I'd be concerned.

Yes M$ Store area taking the money tomorrow, GAME have just taken your cash it's not shipped yet.

Shopto have yet to charge me. But only 8 more days!!

Most likely, they've packed and labelled your console, where now it'll just sit on a shelf collecting dust while they wait for the go-ahead to actually give it to the shipping company.

Doesn't that just kill you, knowing it's there and just waiting for someone to say "Go"? :)

Well, be thankful you don't have to wait till Christmas for yours like I do, lol. And I'm a grown man no less!

I'm pinning all my hopes on a hung-over admin clerk hitting the dispatch button, or a sleepy driver picking up the wrong parcel

Not for your credit score it don't... :P This would knock me into overdraft sooner rather than later :P

Heres what i got in an email from wallymart

Hi ,

The expected shipping date for the item is by 11/22/2013. It might be possible that it ships earlier, however, we can not guarantee this. Unfortunately, we can not change the order to be delivered at a store.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-966-6546.

Sincerely,

Walmart.com Customer Care

Getting close!