My whole friends list is gone...

I just get on and try to add people back and I get a error message back...  Do you think my friend's list will come back after the error or do you think I'm doomed.  If i doomed I'm going to be very sad, I've had people added for 5+ years...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

They are still working on it, so far profiles and being connected is fixed, but things like contacts and stuff aren't up yet, and I hear ya, same thing with my list :/

You can't add people or send messages either. Murr.

My dad's friend list loaded up but mine didn't, kinda worrying now.  I don't want to hath to add 60 people + back and some of them don't even get on anymore. :,(

[quote user="stevies ritual"]

I just get on and try to add people back and I get a error message back...  Do you think my friend's list will come back after the error or do you think I'm doomed.  If i doomed I'm going to be very sad, I've had people added for 5+ years...

[/quote]

Nope your friends list will be gone and so will all your game saves too =D

The best advice I can give is wait until tomorrow or later tonight. I logged into my brother's account and it has the same exact problem.

I guess I'm stuck having to wait. boooo

This is a know issue that is being worked on now. http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

My friends list is gone too.....go to my club and cant text, invite them to party. Anyone else still having this prob ?

Read the link Zen posted above you.