My ticket # is 1168635996 my account has been banned for something i didnt do.I did not have acess to my account when this happened.

Recently i have been hacked when i got my account back a couple days later i got permanently banned for avatar modding that happned why my account was hacked.I have spent alot of time on this account not only time buy money my dad is very frusterated that he had spent money on this account and it got banned for something i didnt do.All i would like you to do is look over my ticket number if that helps and please try to troubleshoot me on lifting my bann or more support.I very confused why this happened to me.I did not have access to my account when this happened. So i feel that shouldnt be banned for this please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

please reply

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It clearly states in the email you received when you get your account back to check for changes and to correct them so you're not banned. I to just recently got my account back. The part I'm talking about is what's stated below in the email you should of received.

Step 3: Check for unauthorized account changes and purchases

1.       Check to see if your gamertag was changed while your account was out of your control.  If your gamertag was changed, we’ll give you 800 Microsoft Points so that you can change your gamertag back to what it was originally, or choose a new gamertag.  

2.       Check your avatar to make sure it wasn’t modified while the account was out of your control.  If your avatar was modified, change your avatar so that it doesn’t violate the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.

3.       Check the charges on your account: Learn how to check your Xbox LIVE bill.

Sorry this didn't help.

I went into my email a couple days to see if you guys sent me anything yet and i found my account recovery email and password i recovered it and i said i was banned.Therefore i could not change anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

You would need to appeal this in forum 14 regarding suspensions, not this forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Billow... err... Purdee.  I would prefer Microsoft check the avatar's on behalf of those with successful UA claims AND restore original gamertags instead of pushing those responsibilities back to the consumer - and victim - in these cases.  For me, I would have NO idea what a modded avatar would be (some report certain colors are not allowed) -- and since I have no idea what these colors are -- I could have fell into the same issue as the OP.  Sad.

Sorry this didn't help.

you need to talk to the XBLET to resolve this matter on the account bans and suspension section

Sorry this didn't help.

@Assassin I completely agree. I was just going by what I received when my UA was completed.

I went and changed everything on my avatar and then changed it back to what it was at via the console 1 part at a time just in case. Wouldn't want anything else happening

Sorry this didn't help.