My thoughts on online gaming, Please Read :)

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the community, I just feel (I'm talking other platforms here too) that its so one sided, everyone just wants to play CoD. It's reverted to the classic way parents see there kids or outsiders view gaming, mindlessly zoning out pressing buttons. people are fee to do what they want to, but i just miss the days of Halo 3, the game that broke the manottony of online shooters, because you had most on Halo, next on CoD 4, then the gears fans getting their teams together to play Gears 2. I feel like your all a bunch of idiots! i'm sorry but there is so much youre missing out on and other online games feel like a minority compared to CoD, i actually dread it every year! i'm not saying play Halo, I'm just saying variety is the spice of life. Add your thoughts if you like :)

Question Info

Last updated September 13, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

You want a unique FPS go play Shadowrun.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Back in those golden days people were actually polite, they didn't mind a chat. Now people bunker themselves in the security of "Party Chat" (no friends will ever be made there) or if they DO have a mic they tend to want to talk like they a the Chopper Reids of XBL.

Game consoles were better when they were $600+ !!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Haha its okay, just a small rant about missing what gaming used to be. Its not just about shooters either its every genre really, CoD's jst the fallback for most people they get pissed off, *** it ill play CoD, when they get sick of that is when other games get played. Thanks for your input :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Man, Shadowrun back in the day was the best. Getting a whole group of Aussies together every weekend. That and when Gears of War was released.

The nights spent on Multiplayer on both of those titles were the best!

Sorry this didn't help.

Crysis is also a really under-rated game, It's a pretty original fps.

Sorry this didn't help.

People will play what ever the "in crowd" are playing and are like sheep doing follow the leader ,I hardly even get on these days because of all the cheats out there ,ie modded controllers( if you can't kill some one with a normal controller your shite so don't play, and people that hack into the game :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Modded controllers are everywhere in cod, it's tragic, and the developers aren't stopping it.

I love mw3 and was so excited for black ops 2, but it is trash, a lazy effort. I think COD may have lost it finally. Halo 4 and bf3 seem to be much better. The audio and hit detection in Blops 2 seems to be appalling!

The cod phenomenon is really sad these days to be honest. Foul mouthed whiners playing a cheap and nasty game that takes little skill anymore.

But admittedly, after my tirade, sometimes it's fun when you are exhausted or brain dead, to play some brainless team deathwatch in cod. But for me I will spend more time on the older ones, because this new iteration is embarrassing IMO.

Sorry this didn't help.

who the F*** is this btfo

Sorry this didn't help.

You can blame Broad casting for this!!! I never thought people would have more fun watching someone else play a video game until I witnessed my younger brothers doing it. Then what makes things worse is everyone that watched that one person play tries to copy exactly what that person they watched play does. SMH gaming has gone far far far down hill.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can blame Broad casting for this!!! I never thought people would have more fun watching someone else play a video game until I witnessed my younger brothers doing it. Then what makes things worse is everyone that watched that one person play tries to copy exactly what that person they watched play does. SMH gaming has gone far far far down hill.

I’ll never understand that either.

I think the CoD community is the worst in gaming. However, there are so many gamers now a days, there are almost never issues finding matches in most MP games.

Party chat has ruined online gaming in my opinion.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.