My tenure reset from 5 to 0

My tenure reset from 5 to 0. I have already call xbox customer support and tried deleting the account and clearing the cashe and download the account back what else can I do to get my tenure. I have not changed credit card payment in awhile

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

A tenure only shows up when you have Gold membership. It appears you're Silver (Free) so you will not have a tenure until you are Gold again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello There. 

FEAR THE Tr0llz

The tenure counter on Xbox Live appears to have some issues affecting random users, it's something that's being looked into by Xbox Support (see here: forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx). Follow that link, there's a handful of troubleshooting steps you can try to see if it'll revert to your correct tenure. 

Remember Tenure increases every time a full 12 months of Xbox Live Gold time have elapsed on the account. Also, being Silver will not cancel the Gold time acquired, but tenure will not increase until Gold time has been added again.

Now i know you have previously said "tried deleting the account and clearing the cashe and download the account back" please try the following steps again: It will not hurt to attempt this a second time.

• Delete your PROFILE ONLY from your console
  • Power down your Xbox 360 console
  • Give your console a little breather! Wait 30 or so minutes and power your console back on.
  • Re-download your profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.