My Tenure is wrong

My Tenure used to be 9 and is showing a 6 still after deleting my profile and turning off the console for a minute. Ive downloaded my profile again to find it still showing 6. Ive tried this method clearing the system cache also and no change? I cant remember when I first noticed it had changed to 6, but it was this year and I remember it reading 9 last year. Ive just recently renewed my memebership and it should say 10 now surely?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there man!

There has been a new update about tenure, the following quote, is an example of how the new implementation effects your tenure.

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished."

"For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

If however, you're thing "Well I have never been silver" there is an issue regarding tenure mistakes and all the updates regarding this issue will be posted HERE.

Hope this helps!

Link

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.