My Tenure is wrong

Please fix my tenure.  It is saying 6 years, it should state 10 years.  I have already tried the following, twice!:

1. deleted profile only, 2. cleared my cache,  3. shut down,  4. re-cleared cache, 5. downloaded my profile.

Each time it told me I'm still only a 6 year member.  I take pride in being one of the premier Xbox Live members, please fix as soon as possible.

Thank you,

FBI 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there FBI!  Microsoft still looking into this!  You tried all the steps in the Stickie?  Do you happen to remember when you first saw the lower tenure?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi are you aware of the new recalculation, the sticky ironman posted has it in there, but in short, the tenure is now calculated by full year gold membership only, silver membership no longer counts. So for example in my case I have been a member for 10 years have paid for 4 years worth of gold. However I have not yet finished my 4th year of gold subscription, so my tenure correctly shows 3 years.

Sorry this didn't help.

Matt, that likely doesn't pertain to him if he's on ten years of tenure.  Heck, I've been on XBL non-stop since it was made available back on the original XBox, and my tenure is still broken and has not been resolved, and I've been waiting months for support to fix this error.  

Plus, there wasn't Gold/Silver on the original XBox--there was *just* XBox Live.  Those accounts *transferred* into Gold, and should be part of tenure, but they're not showing up for a lot of people still.

In short, this is still broken and defective for folks, no matter how many sticky posts are put up.

Sorry this didn't help.

IronmanX3, yes I have tried all the steps posted by Miss Kleo   It did not work.   And I have had Gold since before it was Gold, when it was just Xbox Live.  I can't remember when, but I believe I have been a member since December 2002.  (You'd think I'd have contacts being a member this long...or a least someone up there would care!)

Sorry this didn't help.