My sons account

I have been told to enter this here by the Microsoft support chat.

My sons account [Mod edit] has been suspended on email [Mod removed: E-mail] believe he was hacked has he has been before and lost all his fifa players.

This happened on 18 oct this year on his birthday after putting £50 of his money onto the account he was then suspended. I have tried for over a month to get this resolved to no avail no one has been able to help as need the special department.
Can you please assist as he also has over 2 months of his membership left which we were told the other day has ceased as well all this is his money!! The length of time this is taking to get resolved is not really fair and no one seems to be able to help just get passed around and no one responds to the posts. Could you please respond to the email or my own email [Mod removed].

Thank you look forward to hearing from you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's not a good idea to post personal information, such as your email, on a public forum.

If you believe your son's account was compromised, you would need to contact support to have them do an unauthorized access investigation. If they find that his account was compromised, there is a small chance that the suspension can be lifted, but there are no guarantees.

You would need to post here for any questions about his suspension - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.