My son's console is banned...Why???

I recently posted that my son could not access Xbox Live.  I was told that there were no suspensions on his account The Shpimpmunk.  After that we logged into his account, via the computer,  and it stated that the gamertag "The Shpimpmunk" could no longer be used for us to create a new gamertag before playing online.  He changed it to "ElMustacheKing" and it didn't work.  Now its telling me that the Xbox has been banned from connecting online.  What's going on?  I need to know something....  I do not have money to just throw away.....  this Xbox is not even a year old.  Please give me some answers...  Is this for a couple of days, weeks or months????  Thank you for your time on this matter.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello King.
Unfortunately there are no answers to give you.
The only people who can tell you why you were console banned are the XBLPET and they do not use these forums or discuss console bans. If they reply they will likely just give you a link to the console ban FAQ linked below..

Here is the console ban FAQ OP and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, and console bans are permanent they are never reversed and there is no appeal process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's the same link as I posted above 2 months ago :P.

Sorry this didn't help.