My sixth xbox 360 system I've bought

I am a die-hard microsoft fan with loyalty to my xbox 360. But I just recently bought the system for the sixth time now. Not even after a month of usage, it has stopped reading my games AGAIN! I am tired of re-buying this system. This is the last Xbox i will ever purchase. I have never owned a piece of hardware that just craps out like the xbox 360. I will recommened to all my friends that the xbox 360 is no longer the best system to buy, simply because of your hardware. I own over 150 games or the xbox 360 and im actually willing to give them all up and never get this system (or microsoft's next gaming system) ever again. I've spent thousands just re-buying the console over, over, and over again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Just out of curiosity.  If you only owned the 360 for a month, why would you purchase a new one?  Why wouldn't you set up a warranty repair for it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="LiveLongerUser"] Not even after a month of usage, it has stopped reading my games AGAIN![/quote]You don't install games to the HDD, do you?

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you even attempting to take advantage of the consoles warranty? Or if you were a smart consumer and bought an extended in store warranty with it, why not take advantage of that one?

If you just kept buying the console over and over and over again without taking advantage of any of the warranties then you really don't deserve to have one.

Sorry this didn't help.