my roomate hack my xbox....

i just got off the phone with customer support and they said to post in the forums, i was home on leave this past month and i came back to find my roomate had hacked my xbox and set it to where i had all the achievements in every game i played, for alot of ppl out there they may think this is stupid that im complaining but i am a firm believer in earning your achievements and i dont know what to do, i dont want to get banned and i dont want to lose the achievements that i had already. Im part of a clan that is very strict against hacking and i dont want to get kicked out of my clan either....can anyone help me out? I dont wanna get banned for something i didnt do...please help me out....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

i was at 25,000 before i was hacked....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not much you can do really, the punishment for gamerscore modding is only a gamerscore reset (if it's a first offence) if that's any help. The reset will make any achievements you had prior to the reset unearnable post reset but it could be a lot worse. If you are banned I'd advise making your roommate cough up for the new membership.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="A ANGRY WOLF"]

i just got off the phone with customer support and they said to post in the forums, i was home on leave this past month and i came back to find my roomate had hacked my xbox and set it to where i had all the achievements in every game i played, for alot of ppl out there they may think this is stupid that im complaining but i am a firm believer in earning your achievements and i dont know what to do, i dont want to get banned and i dont want to lose the achievements that i had already. Im part of a clan that is very strict against hacking and i dont want to get kicked out of my clan either....can anyone help me out? I dont wanna get banned for something i didnt do...please help me out....

[/quote]

You'll have to post in section 14, http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx that is where the xbox live policy enforcement team posts, they handle suspensions, gamerscore modding, etc.  Explain what happened to them and maybe they can help you out.

I'm not sure what you should expect by posting there.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

As what has already been said, there isn't much that can be done about what your room mate has done, other than what you could do to him.  In future, there are a couple of options to keep your gamertag out of the reach of others.

Sorry this didn't help.