My redeem code.

I bought a few days before the game Halo 4.
The game came with a card to try out the Xbox Live Gold free for 14 days.
I made the rescue of the code, but the message appeared on Xbox I successfully rescued my 2 days of Xbox Live.
At the time I thought it was just a problem with the text on the site and I would have my 14 days of Xbox Live as promised on the card.
To my surprise, I did not receive any day of Xbox Live.
I wonder how do I redeem the days of Xbox I'm entitled to this card redemption.

Thank you.

====================================================================================

Comprei a poucos dias o jogo Halo 4.
O jogo veio com um cartão para experimentar a Xbox Live Gold por 14 dias gratuitamente.
Fiz o resgate do código, porém no Xbox apareceu a mensagem que eu resgatei com sucesso meus 2 dias de Xbox Live.
No momento achei que fosse apenas um problema com o texto do site e que eu teria meus 14 dias de Xbox Live como prometido no cartão.
Para minha surpresa, não recebi nenhum dia de Xbox Live.
Eu quero saber como faço resgatar os dias de Xbox que tenho direito por esse cartão de resgate.

Obrigado.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you trying to redeem the code on a Xbox LIVE enabled profile? Have you tried entering the code on the console and on Xbox.com? Do you see any 8-digit error codes when trying to redeem the code? Let us know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here are the general guide on redeeming codes:

forums.xbox.com/.../153164.aspx

Yóu are unfortunately not the only only one with this problem - please call xbox support so they can assist you in getting your full 14 days

Sorry this didn't help.

The code in Halo 4 does not give you full Gold access.  It only gives you the ability to do multiplayer games, but not the rest of Gold.  It's not a full Gold trial, just a trial for playing Halo 4 online.  It's extremely poorly worded, but that's the case.

Sorry this didn't help.