my recent achievements arent appearing on the dashboard

doesnt matter if its a brand new game or one i havent played in a while, but any achievements im unlocking offline dont appear on the recent 9 on the dash. Its only showing the last game/achievements i played/earned online. was never an issue before and other profiles on the xbox are still regestering them correctly only my main profile is having this issue. Been bugging me for over a month now hoped the issue may have resolved itself but such things are rare. Why is this happening and how can i fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Try deleting your profile ONLY & re downloading it,that usualy sorts out "stuck" achievements.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are your achievements showing on your profile when you view it on xbox.com?

Sorry this didn't help.

tried deleting and  redownloading it, had to do that when an update deleted all my achievements but it didnt work for this problem. It shows em on xbox.com its the recent 9 under the social tab on the consoles dash that arent updating. Not sure if its related but any games i play offline will, when i connect to live, be recognized as being last played on the date i connected whereas they used to just say last played offline. This may have all started after the latest update

Sorry this didn't help.