My product key is being used by my other account that I don't remember my acc name for anymore

the search bar has never heard of the term "product key" and my product key is correct, and it WAS my account that I used it on a long time ago but idk the freaking acc name anymore I have the product key if needed but I just need to find out my freaking email name!!!

I am not going to use your "format" because any of those things won't help you. Internet is fine, my brain memory is not! I forgot my account name. I need it back, that's all, help is very much appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey BravestLeaf6,

Check out this post to see if it helps at all support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

Post back on here with any details!

EDIT: Also, if you know security questions and other information try contacting support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, that didn't help me too much... I looked at almost everything in that page and I couldn't find anything that would help me, I tried contacting an ambassador.. he couldn't help me either :(

I think my game is lost. But I don't want to buy another copy of the game...

Well thank you for taking your time and replying to my post, but it seems like nobody is able to help me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.