My Problem with credit cards and prepaid cards

So I have a problem. My credit card is done paying so I went to remove it. But when I bought a year pre paid card for Xbox live it Combined with the credit card. Now It says I can't go onto Xbox live because my payment option is run out. But its only been like a month since I bought the card. And now the card and the credit card combined so I can't remove the credit card with out first getting rid of my Xbox live prepaid card. How can I solve this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Calling support is your only real option here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is likely that your credit card was not done paying for the membership as it had auto renewed. Your CC was declined, and you received a messaged stating you needed to update your payment method so you went out and bought a PPC (pre-paid code) for a membership. You added this to your account, but the balance that is still owed, and still trying to be charged. That balance has been declining for 'X' amount of days and has now suspended your account.

The way to resolve this is to call support (1-800-4MY-XBOX) inquire about the balance that is on the account add a credit card that will accept the balance and pay for it. Without seeing your account details I cannot be certain, your best road to resolution is to call MS and talk to them about your account details. I hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.