My post deleted!?

Haha! My post about owning a Wii U deleted.

Well done microsoft! A general discussion forum where you cant generaly discuss things. Free speech? Heard of it M$?

I expect this to be deleted too Heir Moderator!

Shocking!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rule of thumb on here is if its not about the xbox take it elsewhere....save yourself any issues.....there are a 101 better places to discuss non xbox related things.

This place is now just a quick drop in to see if anything happening with xbox......and thats it.....and with the new xbox on the horizion i suspect this place will slowly fade away to the back even more, to be replaced by a new next xbox forum for the next xbox console in the next year or so.

^ Because very few moderators are actually active.

The requirement to become a moderator and enforce the rules is: Don't use the forum or partake in discussion of any kind, you can only lurk.

[quote user="pesty13"]

That's a shame as I would have liked to have seen that thread as I'm thinking of getting a Wii U sometime soon, just for the Nintendo exclusives. When it comes to a good platform game the Mario's can't be beaten, and the prospect of a new Mario Kart this year is very exciting indeed.

[/quote]

I've sent you a private message on this forum mate.

This is where I get to step in. I can completely and utterly have you assured that I can get the job done! A lot of promises by previous Mods have been broken, you see? Anyways, endorse me for MOD, 2013! =3=

CHEERS! <3

[quote user="voteDC"]

I don't have an issue with them deleting a thread about the Wii U, it is against forum rules after all. What I do have issue with is how they remove one rule breaking thread but allow others to remain.

-

Moderators shouldn't pick and choose what rules they follow, they should apply them equally. If they disagree with them then work to get them changed. Don't ignore them though, that just makes the users annoyed at the moderation team.

-

I don't think a thread about the next gen consoles would work either. Five would get you ten that it'd be deleted as a comparison thread.

-

The Off-Topic section wouldn't be so quiet if people would use it, rather than posting in general sections where they know the likelihood is that it'll be deleted before the conversation gets going.

[/quote]

That's why I can't stand the Mods on this forum.  Most of them seem to be on permanent power trips.  Banning people for no reason then pretending they sent "emails" when they don't, deleting perfectly good threads (not necessarily the Wii-U one) whilst keeping the spam ones.  It's the way they've done it for years.

They just don''t learn.

I keep forgetting about the off-topic forum.  Most of the threads are a bit bland though.  It's liike people are scared to discuss off-topic stuff in an off-topic forum.  It needs more boob threads.  Lol j/k.

So they allow a thread titled "Describe Xbox in one word" to remain, which is nothing more than an excuse to spam and boost post count, but remove an actual discussion?

Anyway, if you want to discuss the Wii U on this site you can do so here Off Topic.

[quote user="voteDC"]

So they allow a thread titled "Describe Xbox in one word" to remain, which is nothing more than an excuse to spam and boost post count, but remove an actual discussion?

Anyway, if you want to discuss the Wii U on this site you can do so here Off Topic.

[/quote]

Off Topic section is pretty dead.  A better idea would be to just create a thread here about next gen consoles and not primarily about WiiU.

Anything that is non xbox related will get deleted (It is an xbox forum after all). I was expecting it to be, but it was a good discussion I think lol.

Or that once you sign up to the TOCs of Xbox LIVE and this website, freedom of speech is governed by the Agreement you put your name too

-

Funny how easily some forget that little detail

[quote user="Effervesced"]

This is where I get to step in. I can completely and utterly have you assured that I can get the job done! A lot of promises by previous Mods have been broken, you see? Anyways, endorse me for MOD, 2013! =3=

CHEERS! <3

[/quote]

Having never seen you post here before no