My Opinions, Thoughts and Concerns.

Where's the feedback system? Quit early...etc

Memory used/available??

HOW TO STREAM VIDEO FROM WIN 7 and also browse PC library on the Xbox One (not using the Play to option because no on wants to sit at their pc to go back and forth)

There's a glitch in party chat.  If your controller dies or turns off on its own, Kinect will take over as your mic.  Once you turn controller back on, BOTH act as the mic and sound.  It's terrible.

The Activity Feed is not "live" - when you go to it, THEN it starts loading all your friends crap.  What an onslaught to watch. 

No global option to turn off controller vibration?  Really?

WHY ,after when you start a party chat, do you have to "Turn on Party Chat" .... Makes NO sense.

Customizing your avatar is really lame.  I would rather use my 360 to do so.

Just seems like we are back at square one w/ this.  It's 2013 and we've seen better options on the OG Xbox and 360.  It feels cumbersome really, but I see some updates coming soon and that makes me think they rushed launching.  I feel bad for those who have bunk disc drives including a few local friends who got shipment direct from MS.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Another thing - Where is the "screen dimming" option or screensaver?  Couldn't add that little feature in there I guess.

When you SNAP MUSIC during game you have to then press the guide button to go back to the Home tile area and press over to resume your game.  Annoying.

[quote user="oUNDEAD ZOMBIEo"]

When you SNAP MUSIC during game you have to then press the guide button to go back to the Home tile area and press over to resume your game.  Annoying.

[/quote] Just double tap the home button, or say Xbox Switch.

Thanks for the tip on one of my questions/concerns.

It's a brand new console - give it time to iron out some of the kinks. You might also find that a lot of the problems you are having are not issues with the console itself, but rather your lack of knowledge on how to use it, like the example given by CaptiveAire above.

Lack of knowledge, I think not.  Was this posted somewhere on Xbox.com?  Seems more like hidden features.  Sure one thing was answered which is why I posted looking for an answer.  There are options/features missing that I doubt are hidden as well which might be implemented in a future update.

Why must we wait and give it time to iron out kinks?  Does that mean MS rushed the software that runs on the Xbox One?  It's what I think.  They pushed out just enough to get it up and running.  Not only software, but hardware as well.  I feel bad for those you have faulty disc drives.  Reminds my of 2001.....

They can't dim the screen they want you to have your tv running through it imagine watching you're favorite show and 15 minutes in screen dims because technically it's been idle that whole time

Thought something would go wrong kinda knew it.  The XBOne has been rushed to meet public demand. It's a real shame these days that it's not about quality more about quantity.  I remember a time when you didn't need a cover plan when you bought a new console, those days have sadly gone. On a positive note it feels miles better on here after the fanboys are kept busy with their new shiny black boxes.

Did you have an Xbox 360, pkvas?  The screen never dimmed while watching movies of any sort (Dvd, Netflix, Streaming media from PC..etc).  It's only when idle and no action at all that it goes dim.  If the 360 has the feature, why not carry that over to the Xbox One.  It's a pretty big deal for a lot of people.  You might not understand it completely, but it is.

No dimming on the One is going to be a massive problem if you gaming on plasma that's for sure.