my old gt i miss HELP

i had an old gamertag named Madara Uchiha.

i now want to use that account again but i do not know email/password.

i also dont have the xbox that i originally had the profile on.

anyway if you guys could help me get this back?? obviously i cant go on my console i have now and try to find the email because i never downloaded it on here in the first please give me an reply someone please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To recover your account, you should contact Microsoft at 1.800.469.9269 Toll Free if you are in the US or Canada. They will require you to prove your identity before they recover your account, such as a security question that you set, or previous passwords if you remember them, etc.

-

If you are not in the US or Canada, you may be charged by your carrier for making international calls.

-

Good luck, and happy gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Xbox support agents don't have access to security question or previous password. only way they can help if if you have a different email or phone number that you can access on the account. if you can verify your account that way they can give you the MSA

Sorry this didn't help.

TECHNOx420 is correct, customer support cannot provide the Microsoft Account e-mail to you until your account is fortified.  Fortification is basically just a fancy name for the process of verification that requires you to provide a system-generated code to the agent which they can then enter into their systems to unlock your account information.  Once the account is unlocked everything is visible and they can give you the e-mail address.  Unfortunately, in order to fortify your account you must have access to an alternate e-mail or cell phone number that you've setup as a "proof".  Otherwise, the only other way to verify is via the web, but you must know the email and password in order to use the web method.

Sorry this didn't help.

I approve this, Lil.

Sorry this didn't help.