My OLD Gamertag

Hello, my name is Toshinori ****. I am from Japan, just moved to the USA about 4 months ago. My account "FOTUS" is no longer active at all and has significant meaning to me. I last was able to sign in sometime back in 2004. The email and Phone on the account are out dated and no longer in use what so ever. I am contacting you to see if you would please let me have my gamertag back, it means to much to me to just let it go. I stared the last 4 letters so that no one else could get the information. The account is deleted and is just sitting there and there is no way until it is reset to be able to get it. Please get back to me ASAP about the matter. you can contact me at  the email provided or at 5202040352. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello,

First please do not list private information on this forum it is public. Will a Mod. please remove personal info?

Sorry to say the chances of your gamertag of choice becoming available is slim to none.

really all you can do is keep trying from time to time to check if Microsoft has reset old tags.

I would not hold my breath though.

Sorry I couldn't be more help..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You cannot request a gamertag.If it says you can't have the tag then thats it,you can't have it.

As said,the chances of any gamertags being released after what happened last time are very slim indeed.

Sorry this didn't help.

It is MY gamertag though....

Sorry this didn't help.