My old gamertag xboxmanager2012 was suspended and I demand answers to what is going on right now because there is more to the stoy in description.

I realize that my old gamertag desrved a ban or even a permanant ban. I called microsoft and THEY said it was against the rules but they did not think it deserved a permanant ban. The first ban does not bother me that much so they tell me that I can make another xbox live i.d and start a  new account. So that is what i do. I go out  and buy a 60$ xbox live i get home and it sais I have been console banned. What in the world! I am beginning to wonder if they saw that I played a lot so they banned me thinking I would buy a new live so they could get more money. I demand to know why I got console banned for one profile that was impersanating staff.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there TriedCub!  Sorry to hear about your console and account ban  However, we can not assist you with this issue.  

For account bans post here

For console bans post here

Sorry, but all gold time, MSP, and anything on the account/console are all forfeit.

In order to prevent further suspensions from the service, please read the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of Use (linked below) :)

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will need to post your story here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

The you need to post here.  XBLPET are the only ones who can give you information on a suspension or a ban.

Sorry this didn't help.