My Old Account

Okay well I made an account a long while back named  "dances on the dead" to take the name just to save the name in case someone took it, (why i thought anyone would is beyond me). And my problem now is I want access to my account but it was on my old hard drive (and is now deleted) so I can no longer sign into it, and I don't remember the windows live id or password I used, I think I may have even made one up and used some random persons just to skip that step since it was just my placeholder (really dumb I know), so is there any way I can get the info reset or something? The account has been inactive for like 2 years now roughly or something like that and has 0 gamerscore, its obvious no one uses it but how do I fix this? Is it even possible or should I give up?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

"dancesonthedead" sorry there's no spaces 15 character limit of course.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

One more thing sorry, how do I prove that its my account and I made it? and why is the edit button gone?! I could have made this all one post...-_-

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can answer enough questions to verify you are the owner of the account, phone support can help you recover the email address. Then you can use the password recovery tool online.

Sorry this didn't help.