My Local Morrisons & Sainsburys are NOT selling DIRT 3 ?!?!

As i am a stupid idiot, i forgot to pre order Dirt 3, but i thought, no worries, i will just pick up a copy from my local supermarket on the way into work this morning.

Well that didnt happen, as i went into Morrisons & Sainsburys on the way in and neither had it on the shelves, so i just thought it was because it early in the morning and they hadnt put it out yet. I asked at the entertainment desk and both stores told me that they did not have it in stock and neither of them were due to get it in!

I know its not a game of the likes of COD or FIFA etc, but i would have thought they would have stocked it.

Does anyone know of a supermarket that IS stocking it and at what price? I cant get to the high street today to pick it from the likes of HMV etc, hence i need an 'out of town' option!

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would be surprised if Asda didnt have it instore. They certainly have it online for £34 odd.

If you're not willing to put effort into going into town to get it then why slug around all the supermarkets? Just order it next day delivery online somewhere, which should be possible if you do it early enough?

[quote user="Shot By A Scot"]

If you're not willing to put effort into going into town to get it then why slug around all the supermarkets? Just order it next day delivery online somewhere, which should be possible if you do it early enough?

[/quote]

Its not a case of 'not willing to put the effort in' .........some of us have to work through the day you know

I meant to pre order over the weekend but due to one thing or another i didnt get the chance to do it. I may end up ordering from Shopto before 5.00pm to get next day delivery, but was hoping to pick it up today so i could have a play tonight.

I would suggest faking some sort of illness around 2pm, from now do not speak to anyone, every now and again make out that you are in pain and hold your stomach, keep your head down and get as much work done as you can, dinner time dont eat, This sould set the ball in motion for you to self cert, you then have at least 3 days with food poisioning. On your way home, pick Dirt up, Job done

[quote user="Flembo26"]

I would suggest faking some sort of illness around 2pm, from now do not speak to anyone, every now and again make out that you are in pain and hold your stomach, keep your head down and get as much work done as you can, dinner time dont eat, This sould set the ball in motion for you to self cert, you then have at least 3 days with food poisioning. On your way home, pick Dirt up, Job done

[/quote]

LOVE IT !

Apart from 30 second clips that take 10 minutes to upload to Youtube, only available after your race...

With no replays available who's gonna buy it?

Dissapointing.

Az

I would imagine people who actually prefer playing the game to watching replays.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Apart from 30 second clips that take 10 minutes to upload to Youtube, only available after your race...

With no replays available who's gonna buy it?

Dissapointing.

Az

[/quote]

What ?!?! Thats got to be the most stupid thing you have said Az.................

I have just spoken to my local Tesco superstore as well, and they tell me that according to their paperwork the game isnt due for release until Friday 27th, so they wont have it in stock until then.

Asda however, have the game in stock and are selling it in store for £ 34.97. I have just reserved a copy for me to pick up at lunch time.

I think this Tuesday release day is confusing the supermarkets a bit, as thats 3 of the top supermarkets that have got it wrong and will be loosing sales as a result i reckon.

Oh and in reply to Flembo's comments above................you know what, I am really starting to feel a bit ill.......i may need to go home and have a couple of days in bed recovering......................:-)