My live gold has not been activated (Urgent)

Dear support team

I just purchased my one year live gold via my credit card today. But it showed on the screen that not success; however, the payment had been done after checking my credit card. What is going on?

Date: 18 Jul 2015 15:27

Amount: 88 Singapore Dollar

please help to check and fix my issue ASAP.

You may also reply my question to my eamil: [Mod Removed]

My thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there,

Just like to start off by saying: Please do not post your email address or personal identifiable information in your posts on this community. This opens you up to all kinds of spam and abuse from people that pass through this community. If a Microsoft Employee wants your email, or personal identifiable information, they will ask for it in a Private Message. But please make sure they are verified staff before releasing this kind of information. You can tell they are staff as they will have either: "Xbox Support" or "Official Staff" printed on their forum gamercard on the left hand side of their post. Just a friendly heads up :)

For bank and billing questions/problems, it is best to reach out to Xbox Support directly. They have a wider range of tools available to them, and are able to look deeper into your account in a more secure and safe environment. You don't need to call them, you can chat to them though a secure chat or request a call back from them. This is up to you. Please don't select the forum option though.

To contact them, please follow this link below and select your chat option.
http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us#2:0:2

I hope this information helps you with your question.
Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.