My live account set up by friend, unable to access info-no longer friend

my live account created by family friend when i was younger, now i will lose all info if creating a new account - any way to transfer all games and points to new account? Can't go live anymore either, need access to email address which i don't know and don't have access to. Is there any possibility?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="NarcoticJaguar"] my live account created by family friend when i was younger, now i will lose all info if creating a new account - any way to transfer all games and points to new account?[/quote]What is on a gamertag will remain on that gamertag.  There is no possible way to transfer anything at all from one account to another.  If you create another account, you will NOT be overriding the old account.  You will have 2 separate (independent) accounts.  Any DLC, Arcade games, etc bought on account A will be accessible by any other account on the same console.

[quote]Can't go live anymore either, need access to email address which i don't know and don't have access to.[/quote]You can not play online multiplayer because you have a silver account.  You need to have a gold account for that.  If your problem that you simply can not sign into your Xbox online, because of the lack of email address.  The email address and password is exactly the same as the one you used to sign into these forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.