My Live account has fragmented information so I cant log in.....

So I have a account I have had for years......([mod removed]) it is the only account I have gold on I got a notice that I needed to update my credit card and I did. Next I get mail saying that it had gone through and that it is fine -Purchase confirmation-. Two months go by and I start getting messages saying I will get turned off because I have not payed as of invalid card and the usual log in and fix info message- I try and log in but it seems that my email I get from my ([mod removed]) account gets me into my other accounts ([mod removed]) and ([mod removed]) to get deleted are still there for no reason and the last tech that helped me linked all three to the same E-mail so I get glitched when I try to get to the only account I want.........([mod removed]) I cant get there. Why is there no number I can call to yell! I tried to update it through the X-box it self but it does not seem to hold I really cant get how smart you have to be to just run the other card on file since I have purchased two map packs since my renewal date and they have no problem taking my money then. All I would like to do is fix my account and keep going what do I need to do next.

Thanks for reading and sorry for venting.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there.

Ok what you need to do is free your email address from the secondary accounts which you may have, this will allow you to sign into your main account with no problems. To do so recover the secondary account(s) back onto your xbox 360 console, then follow these steps:

1. Sign into the secondary account.
  2. Hit the guide button on your controller.
  3. Scroll right, to the last page which is the settings page.
  4. Select "Account Management" from the list of options.
  5. Select "Windows Live ID".
  6. From here you can change the email address associated to the account.

Once this is complete you should then be able to sign into your main account on xbox.com with no problem. When you have that problem sorted out visit the Microsoft billing website, being, www.billing.microsoft.com and sign using your main account details. From here you can see if there is an outstanding charge against your account, if there is you can settle it through that website.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This did not work since they are all linked to the same account it wont let me switch all it did was make me another account now a forth with a random name and I cant delete this new one so I can use the Email for THE ONLY ACCOUNT I WANT TO KEEP..... I can not get into any other accounts now but the (sadistic5150) account and it will not let me fix it. who can I call to get this fixed? It was XBL who messed up my accounts and it should be they who fix it why do I have to keep doing more and more steps that don't work? I am trying to be understanding but this is taking way to much time then it should for just a person to fix my account the way it should have been years ago.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, you can reach phone support for assistance with this issue at 800-4MY-XBOX. I know you're upset, but having read your first post, I just want to let you know that you'll get much better results if you don't yell at the agent trying to help you. :-) Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you before you call.

Sorry this didn't help.