My internet just got re-hooked up today 6-17-12 and my internet connection for the new one i got wouldnt connect it would stop inbetween the xbox and global marker?

I had my internet re-hooked up with comcast and now my new internet feed wouldnt work and ive tried all the suggestions with the website provided to xbox.com...etc. and none worked i dont know what to do now cant play xbox not even offline because of it really confusing {the connection fails in-between the first two signals} please help me figure this out

Thank You

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Can you possibly specify the problem?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This could be a router issue. There is most likely an issue with your router not connecting. You may be able to resolve this problem by reset you router, and modem. If this issue still isn't resolved you may need to contact your internet provider for more help.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can also try using and Ethernet wire it  should work also i would try using a computer or a cell phone that has wifi and try connecting to your router to make sure that your internet is actually connected if other devices dont work then your router is broken or your internet is not connected yet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey AggrievedLight9! If these solutions don't help, would you mind running through our start here sticky guide and posting back with your details? Standing by for those details. :)

Sorry this didn't help.