My Hotmail got Hack Again! (maybe by the same guy)

i just tried to sing in to my hotmail and i cant sing in! , i say again cause i had a case with my account that got hack but thank God microsoft gave it back to me :)

i change my account email for safety!. the problem here is that the hacke thought that the old email related to my account was still related to the account and he hack it again but not the xbox live account , the *email so how do i get it back?  i still have the old reference number for the case of my account been hack, what do i do?

give the reference number to a xbox agent again so he can see the email is mine and i can get it back again more fast?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

sorry for my english

The problem is that my Email got hack before and i got it back! and now is hack again!

i need help, i prove microsoft last time that the email is mine so why not now? :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account has been compromised, you need to call phone support in your region ASAP. Also, if you have had your account compromised more than once, please look into protecting yourself better. support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.