my horse and me 2

i need a copy of it, i am in the us, my g/f would love it, i can only seem to find it in uk and no shipping to the us :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

allow me

looks like theres plenty of version there to look over

not worth the OP buying a PAL copy, as it wont run on his machine.

[quote user="Piztup"]

[/quote]

I linked to international Amazon not .co.uk I'm guessing theres some non pal version on .com

Admit it . its for you really :) . If it is for the gf....how old is she...you know they lock people up for a long time for being naughty in that way

Try the Hannah Montana game works well for me

I recently purchased LA Noire from Grainger Games, brand new copy I didn't realiseuntil I tried to trade it in it was not PAL but NTSC format. It ran perfectly on my PAL Xbox, I completed it. Only found out when Game would not accept it for trade in, so I traded it at Grainger Games.

Anyone else had this happen or is it a one off?

^hmm.. I have an NTSC copy of gears of war 2 (aswell as a PAL one).. but It's still in it's seal and everything.. I Couldn't trade it in, and i assumed it wouldn't work, so I've just kept it. I guess i could see what happens..

[quote user="Piztup"]

[/quote]Yes it will. The game is region free, so will play on any 360 in any part of the world.

[quote user="PoisonRogue"]

^hmm.. I have an NTSC copy of gears of war 2 (aswell as a PAL one).. but It's still in it's seal and everything.. I Couldn't trade it in, and i assumed it wouldn't work, so I've just kept it. I guess i could see what happens..

[/quote]US or Japanese version?

I believe the US version of Gears 2 is region free but the Japanese one is region locked.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="Piztup"]

[/quote]Yes it will. The game is region free, so will play on any 360 in any part of the world.

[/quote]Ah, that i didn't know!!!