My home xbox

How many xbox ones can you make your home xbox?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Alright thank you.

hey , i don't have any other xbox at my home xbox , but when a go to my home xbox in my profile , it tells me Can't make this your home Xbox , you can have one Xbox home at a time ........... , but i don't have another xbox as my home xbox ??

@CubanBeast Have you ever had a Home Xbox?

[quote]hey , i don't have any other xbox at my home xbox , but when a go to my home xbox in my profile , it tells me Can't make this your home Xbox , you can have one Xbox home at a time ........... , but i don't have another xbox as my home xbox ?? [/quote]

Did you download your profile on a friends X Box One/Demo unit before buying your own? If so, that could mean your "Home" console is elsewhere.

If the above scenario is inaccurate, a call to support would be the logical step.

Peace, J.R.  

I set my kids up as home so he gets all my purchases even if i am not logged in.  The only problem is it signs me in to his every time i walk by it which signs me off mine

@safely-best way to fix that is to unplug that useless kinect until he plays a game that needs it...(which he may never opt to do)...get him used to signing in manually and navigating without the kinect...its actually much faster at responding and you dont have to repeat your fingers to do the actions like you do your voice to the kinect.

i tell my friends to deactivate the home xbox option from their consoles , but it still does not work , :( , just two of my friends had used it as their home xbox , i don't really know what's happening ??

so contact microsoft support...i recommend via chat

@CubanBeast You can only change your home Xbox a 2-3 times a year. You may have used that privilege up already. Definitely contact support and see if they can do something for you.