My home xbox setting

Having a nightmare after the crash ... for some reason it has reset the my home xbox setting when I signed back in earlier . I have tried to set it back but I'm met with the message that this cannot be changed more than 3 times a year . Ive only had my profile on my wife's xbox which is in the same house. My xbox one is left useless at the moment as most of the games I buy are downloaded straight from the market place cause I'm too lazy to go to the shop :). Is there any way that this can be sorted pls 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:
Answer

You obviously had to have changed the the Home location at least 2 times before to another Home location. The information is stored on the console and the XBOX live disruption today would not have anything to do with your console information. The best advice I can give you is to contact phone support and have them look on their end to see what happened.  They should be able to tell you when the home was changed.  The number is 1-800-469-9269  US & Canada or you can chat with them here : support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Good luck and I hope they figure it out

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.