My home county is a prohibited word.

On my profile I would like to reveal that my location is Sussex but due to the name having the letters S-E-X in it, it won't let my put in in my profile. I presume this is also the case foe users in Essex and Middlesex, etc. Is there any way around this problem as  I am finding it quite anoying that I connot disclose this information where other users can.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

This pops up from time to time on the UK forums. Simple answer is no I'm afraid.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You shouldn't put your full name in your profile. In fact it tells us not to in the Code of Conduct:

• Don't give out personal information of other players (such as their real name, address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) in any way (including, without limitation, through voice chat or the names you create for your gamertag or mottos). This information could be used by other players for illegal or harmful purposes. You should also avoid giving out your own personal information.

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about the word restriction. You could try sending feedback to MS about it. Just go to the bottom of this page and click on the FEEDBACK button. (If it isn't there then go HERE)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.