My Hard drive Is Corrupted

I was playing call of duty black ops. I turned my console off and then when i turned it back on it wouldn't get passed the main logo screen. then when it finally did, it wouldn't show my hard drive as a storage device. ive tried everything and it still wont show my hard drive as a storage device it just says (Unformatted) even though ive formatted it like 20 times and deleted all my data my saves and everything else on the hdd and it still wont work. Im kinda on a budget right now so i cant buy a new hdd. and some of the stuff on my hardrive was from different accounts that i forgot the the info to but i didnt need it cause they were on my hdd how am i supposed to get that content back now... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you remove the hard drive, does the console behave normally? If so, it sounds like a new hard drive would be your best bet. How long have you owned the hard drive?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ive had it for about 1 year now. and yeah it does behave normally when the hard drive isnt connected.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright. Accessories have a 90 day warranty, so you're outside of that. What type of console do you have? I've had good luck finding good deals on Amazon for hard drives, just make sure that you're purchasing an official Microsoft hard drive. Non-licensed hard drives can cause issues.

Sorry this didn't help.