My gamertag's email is deleted

hey guys need alittle help here my other gamertag is NIK3 Promise and xbox live is asking for the email and password for my gamertag, fair enough i know the email linked with NIK3 Promise but i forgot the password so i try and reset it only getting a slap in the face by yahoo saying that the email does not exist anymore.... so i physical CANT change the password for the email linked with my gamer tag, so i created this account im using right now in hopes that someone can help me change the email with my gamertag NIK3 Promise to this account? its impossible to auto-login with my gamertag anymore because xbox live just signs me out - so i cant even get into my gamertag's  NIK3 Promise account settings to hopefully change. Please someone help me >.<

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Well if Yahoo says the email address has been deleted, that could mean you can go to create a new email, and make it whatever your old email was. Then tell it to do the email password change after you made the email address exist again.

Its worth a try..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

alright ill try it thanks a billion for the advice ill let u know if it helped

Sorry this didn't help.

wow it worked dude! thanks a bunch but not for some reason when i login into this web site with nik3 promise it works but if i move from the xbox.com home page to go to the forums to show u it  worked it says Access Denied was on nik3 promise

Sorry this didn't help.