my gamertag

hey guys i was changing my gamertag and i accendely put legit ninga and it looks like niga.i was hoping that you can do that forced change i wanna put legit ninja, so it was really was a accendent, im sorry thanks for reading reply plz

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Your gamertag is not going to be changed for free. Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble. You're going to have to pay 800 Microsoft points like everyone else. And your names doesn't look inappropriate in any way in my opinion.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If enough people find it offensive and report you, it might get a forced name change. However, the people who do forced name changes make sure that the people that reported you are not your friends on XBL.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm glad to see that you want to proactively change your gamertag because of it's offensive. You have either one of two options.

1. You pay $10, which is equivalent to 800 Microsoft Points to change your gamertag.
  2. After you have complaints filed against you, you will be asked to change your gamertag because it's offensiveness.
Either one of these will suffice and will fix your account issue. I apologize for the typo error that certainly was not in your favor.

Sorry this didn't help.

Getting people to file complaints against your tag to get a free name change is not a good idea. If you get enough complaints/forced name changes, your account can be permanently suspended. Is that risk worth saving the 800 msp?

Sorry this didn't help.