My Gamertag is now suspended over something that could have been altered. Live enforcement read this please as soon as possible

I'm trying to get in contact with an xbox live enforcement agent. My issue is that I was suspended for a whole week over my bio having an inappropriate word. I just bought gears of war judgement and all I do is play online. Now this incovience's is getting in the way. Not only that, my xbox live gold memberships expires the beginning of April. Only if you would have warned me through a message I would have immediately fixed my bio from this error. I have been a faithful live member for over 5 years now. I pay good money and now this happening is upsetting if you can help I want access my account. I'll make a whole new bio in order to follow the code of conduct. My gamertag is DeviantScar... I respect X-box live and for my behalf may I be granted my membership back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there

You need to post here with regards to suspensions though they there is little hope of it being overturned if you have broken the T&Cs.  Note post in that section don't appear straightaway as they have to be approved my an admin

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.