My gamertag is not connecting to xbl?

ive had this gamertag for about a year now and ive been trying to connect to it but it keeps giving me an error "your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a vald membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE." ive tried recovering it and ive called customer support but dont seem to find a solution my gamertag is: "achinguberpwner" someone please help me so i can find a solution. thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What did you try with phone support, specifically? And for how long have you been experiencing this issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well ive tried recovering it online putting my email giving themm al my info and still problems ive had this problem for about 2-3 months and it occured to me today to just make a new account and start all over but i really dont want to to that...so please help me out?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, I checked out your Gamertag and I didn't see a recent call to phone support logged. Were you able to provide the correct info to phone support when you called? You will likely need to continue working with them to resolve your account issue.

Sorry this didn't help.