My gamertag is insulting to others in my area of where i live, but i do not have the money to acquire a new gamertag, what do i do!?

My gamertag is JakeyGanj4, and it is a reference to yes, marijuana, anyways.. i made this count around 9 months ago, and throughout these nine months i have had alot of trouble in school due to the fact people now ridicule me for my marijuana smoking, if i could possibly change my gamertag somehow, that would make me eternally in your debt, i have only just figured out how to post my problem so it has been a problem unattended, and it currently makes me want to stop playing xbox-live. Some information on this would be brilliant!

Cheers, Jake.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh, i forgot to mention also, i do not have sufficient funds for a gamertag change, which is extremely unfortunate for me  i know, its just my family do not gain a great income of money and can only afford the year of xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to have at least one person file a complaint against your gamertag, and if Microsoft finds it offensive, they will make you have a FNC, (Forced Name Change).

Sorry this didn't help.

If they do not find it offensive, you will need to save up some money to buy some points to change it.

Sorry this didn't help.