My gamertag has slang profanity and I require a "forced" gamertag according to support member please help asap

My gamertag is basedgod II and I have been in a chat with support an they said to make a thread and enforcement will need to give me a forced gamertag change for free gamertag in slang supposedly means "gaygod II" which is found as offensive to many gamers, I have gotten complaints about it and I never meant to have this happen I never knew this till about a week ago when confronted in a game chat, I also believe I'm entitled to a gamertag change because it violates terms and conditions.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The enforcement team don't read the support forums.As for the tag change,if you want to change it you will have to pay 800 msp.

If people have complained about it then it will be investigated & if it's deemed an inapropiate gt you will be forced to change it.Asking for a forced name change doesn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First I've ever heard of that slang term.  You should check the def. at urbandictionary.com

However, support is incorrect.  Posting on the forums will not get a name change.  The only way to do that is if someone files a complaint about your tag and the PET decide to put an enforcement action on it.

Now, considering that urbandictionary.com has a different meaning posted than what you state I doubt that you will get an FNC.  

If you want to change your tag you'll more than likely have to pay 800 MSP to do so.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi! The problem is Support was wrong, you cannot ask for a forced gamertag change, One has to be forced on you hence the term. Plus the Enforcement team does not frequent this part of the forums. If you feel you need to change your gamertag you will need to spend the 800 MS points to do so.

I hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.