My gamertag has been reported for no reason and now I cant play multiplayer.

Out of the millions of people that I played with 10 people have taken it upon themselves to report me and now I cant play any multiplayer games due to my "avoid me" reputation. Each time I search for a game it puts me in a lobby by myself which obviously prevents me from playing multiplayer in order to raise my rep. I play Xbox One btw. Also don't tell me to contact support because I did and that got me nowhere. I also will not create another account.

Question Info

Last updated October 15, 2018 Views 333 Applies to:

Hey UND3AD K1NG,

Thank you for posting you problem,

When someone avoids you this will not effect you joining any online game what so ever, if people report your gamertag then the enforcement team votes not offensive, offensive and if 60% of them pick offensive when your gamertag will be reset and you get to change it to an non offensive gamertag,

If they reported you for abuse on messages/parties and you got an commication suspension this will not effect you playing online only stop you from sending messages and joining parties,

Try contacting the developers who made the game (support) to see if it's an issue they can sort out of your unable to play on there game online,

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to you my friend,

I'm happy to help, assist you and work with you to solve your issue my friend B-)

FIZZYPUTMAN LP - Enforcement/Ambassador

P.S. Feel free to reply below and me or someone else will reply to happily assist you my friend B-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there UND3AD K1NG,

If your gamertag is reported as offensive, the Enforcmeent team (XBLPET) will review the report; if your gamertag is offensive, you will be forced to have a new gamertag. Otherwise, you keep your current one.

The only time you will not be able to play multiplayer is if:

- Your reputation is less than 'Good'

- You've received an in-game, title-specific suspension - in which case, please contact the developer of the game.

- Your account safety settings do not permit online play

To view your current Enforcement status, please go to: www.enforcement.xbox.com

Have a great day! :)

-TheJackah; Xbox & Windows Insider. Xbox Ambassador. Web Developer & Designer.

Sorry this didn't help.

UND3AD KING to get your rep back up, don't get dragged into an argument or name calling stay on the right side of CoC , you also need to keep playing but keep your nose clean.

Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

"When someone avoids you this will not effect you joining any online game what so ever, if people report your gamertag then the enforcement team votes not offensive, offensive and if 60% of them pick offensive when your gamertag will be reset and you get to change it to an non offensive gamertag,"

Sorry but this is wrong,when you get avoid me rep on the xbox one you can only play with other players with a similar rep.Your rep will go back to green in time if you do not get any negative feedback.

If a gamertag is against the CoC & the enforcement team are made aware of it they will look at the tag & issue a forced name change,they don't have a vote on it.

Sorry this didn't help.

For more info on how the rep system on the xbox one works sign in here enforcement.xbox.com/.../Reputation

Sorry this didn't help.

I meant to say was that my account was reported not my GT and now I can't find any matches in any game because my reputation is at very low. I can't play without being reported because I can't play at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm switching to PC, I've been playing Xbox my whole life. 

It was great before you had to pay money for EVERY SINGLE THING, and get reported by noobs having a fit... it SaQS I'm sure it will get worst 

Sorry this didn't help.