My gamertag FARrock25

someone broke into my account a while back and did some theft related things under my gamertag. i know my account was hacked because i remember having to recover my gamertag on my xbox many times in the past AND I NEVER gave anyone my account login info. my account was banned for marketplace theft last week and ive never stole anything from the marketplace.. my account is almost a 4 year account and ive been paying for everything i downloaded with the same bank account i had since i first created my gamertag.. can you guys help me get my account back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You would have to call support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i did call xbox support.. they said the only way i can get help is from the forums

Sorry this didn't help.

You can ask about your suspension here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

But chances are, they'll also tell you the same thing. If you think the marketplace theft is from when your account was compromises, you'd have to run an investigation. They work with the enforcement team and if they find that the theft did happen when your account was compromised, they'd remove the suspension.

There is also a sticky about a recent incident of marketplace theft - forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.