My Gamertag capitalization changed randomly.

Ok, so 4 days ago, I logged onto my XBL account via xbox. I noticed the gamertags capitalization changed from "Nm8" to "NM8". My friend told me to delete the profile, and re-download it. After I did that, the gamertag still looks the same. I know it's a stupid thing, but I really don't like the way my gamertag looks in game. I contacted the support team via phone not to long after, and one of the agents told me that they can escalate my account up to the enforcement team, and from there, they can re-format the gamertags capitalization. I'm talking with a support agent right now through the computer, and they want me to include this number. Ticket Number: [MOD REMOVED]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

NM8 hey there.

Have phone support told you to post in this section? The reason I ask, is that the enforcement team do not monitor this section of the forums. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No they did not, I was transfered by an agent to the Enforcement Team but then the phone disconnected. So i decided to contact support via computer, and I was told to post here by a support agent.

Sorry this didn't help.

I see, well that's unfortunate advice because no one on these forums can help you with your problem. Sure, we can assist you with advice, but no one here has the power to edit your GT to how it was when you purchased it. My advice would be to go back to phone support and explain to them that you were disconnected during a call. They should be able to resolve it for you.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.