My gamertag B ubble was accidentally force name changed.. What should I do?

My gamertag was hacked and when they gave it back it was issued a FNC for some stupid reason. I am VERY angry, and support has done jack to help me. 

What should I do? Keep pressing support to do something like delete Bubble (unspaced) or...?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you were issued a forced name change then the gamertag would have a bunch of numbers at the end of it.

The spacing of the letters won`t make any difference,it will still show bubble as taken.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]The spacing of the letters won`t make any difference,it will still show bubble as taken.[/quote]Bizarrely both Bubble and B ubble exist.

They are two separate accounts. I've never seen a spacing variation exist like that. 

[quote user="voteDC"] I've never seen a spacing variation exist like that. [/quote]

Neither have i, guess i was wrong then.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="voteDC"] I've never seen a spacing variation exist like that. [/quote]

Neither have i, guess i was wrong then.

[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I don't think DC was pointing out that you were wrong.  Instead, he was pointing out an anomaly 

Its a strange one,If you search for the gamertag "bubble" with a space at the start or the end it says it doesn`t exist.

It looks like they are allowing the space to count as a letter.

Support will not delete someone elses account to fix your account.

It was issued a 'free name change'. Basically same thing as a forced... I can't recover my account to my console because of it...