My gamertag appears incorrect.

About two years ago I changed my gamertag from NeIIa v2 to NeIIa. The two "ll's are upper case "ii"s. About a half a year ago my gamertag started to appear as "neiIA" for no apparent reason. I have called and talked to customer support, then I talked to the corporate offices and they simply did nothing, which was about a 1 week process. I refuse to pay to change my gamertag twice so i can have the same tag, I am not at fault here. It is obviously you guys. I am tired of it. I have a three 3 mark on my account and have supported xbox and microsoft greatly throughout the years.  I have had my xbox since 07 and it has dumped on me a few times and is about to again. I know when that old thing dies i surely won't get any help from xbox because of it's age. So at least help me with this, please.

- Nella 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You'd have to contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) for account issues such as this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe I stated that I have already done that. The process took about a week and the end result was nothing. They didn't do a single thing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, I'm having a similar issue. My gamertag was originally set as "Maevn" when I changed it back from my old gamertag quite some time ago (over a year, I'm sure).

It appears correctly in-game as "Maevn" with a capital M, however, on XBox.com and on Friends List my tag shows as it does on the website -- with a lowercase m, "maevn."

This is a minor nuisance but having just spent $60 to buy a year of XBL having a supervisor tell me "there's nothing we can do" is not an acceptable answer. Even if this is only an aesthetics thing you can't just shove it to the side. Anything the forum staff/goers can recommend?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there guys! I know it's been a while, but I'd like to gather some information regarding this. Can you provide me a screenshot of your GT on your console as well as on your Xbox.com profile page? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.