My Gamerscore

Hello, I may be posting this to wrong section of the forum. If so, apologies in advance. First off, here is my reference number : 

SRX1158128435ID.

On the 19th of April my account was hijacked. I reported three main issues. These were, my Gamertag was changed, my Microsoft points were used and my Gamerscore was altered. Two of those issues have been resolved, (only recently may I add) and the one which hasn't is my Gamerscore. I need to some assistance. I was told by a member of XBL Phone support to get in contact with the forum support as it was only them who could help with the Gamerscore issue. They told me my two probable options were a resetting of my Gamerscore or leaving it where it is and I wouldn't be banned for it. Just to clarify, it went from 15455 or so, to 67500 or so. I would like to know if it's possible for XBL support to alter my Gamerscore and if not, if it was to be reset could I regain past achievements or if I leave it as 67500 will I get banned? 

Cheers, 

Diggy.

-Just a side note, my Gamertag has been fixed. I know it's 'U MAD DIGNAM' and it's against the TOS (which is how Phone Support managed to get my the Tag change), I just haven't changed it yet as I'm not sure what to change it to. 

Question Info

Last updated August 31, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

How is 'U MAD DIGNAM' a TOS violation?

While people laugh at me for being out of touch I might as help with the gamerscore issue. At some point you're likely going to get completely reset because your gamerscore has been modified, the other bad news is any achievements that you had that were modified or otherwise are locked and cannot be earned again post reset. The good news is unless you modify it again you're not looking at a ban regardless of what happens and if you are reset you won't get the cheater watermark.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You wouldn't be banned for having that gamerscore. But if Microsoft is going to reset the gamerscore, they will only reset it to 0. They won't set it to how it was before.

Sorry this didn't help.

If they said you will not get banned you will not get banned. I suggest you just keep the 67500 if your not getting banned for it

Sorry this didn't help.